LYC 0.82% $6.16 lynas rare earths limited

three mining stocks ready to take off, page-59

1. 1,529 Posts.
    Jogmec is a distribution agreement. They have to get it to sell it.

No doubt the pipes are an issue however the thing that may / may not be surprising to some is that this is a common occurance in mineral processing plants.

The pipes wear is not as unusual as people think as heat and chemical run through them.

Steel quality may be the real issue here, if they have gone for a steel of a certain quality it may not lend its characteristics to the task they have used it for hence the increased corrosion they have found at this early stage.

This is not an isolated case from my experience.

So no its not an excuse, its part of the fine tuning process.

Now they have not released too many statements which some here have really pushed as a disappointing lack of communications.

My opinion is that these guys know the process in which they are engaged brings these kind of setbacks before everything is proven so they have not been ignoring the market more so keeping their mouth shut until they have the formula right.

Still frustrating though when their are opportunities to make a quid elsewhere.

The timing all around this project and the challenges they have faced and overcome are straight from a novel, you couldn't make that stuff up.

The payoff had better be worth it....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.16
Change
0.050(0.82%)
Mkt cap ! $5.757B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.16 $6.29 $6.14 $17.46M 2.821M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 8398 $6.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.17 6000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.