AVE 0.00% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

three months on...., page-33

1. 5,268 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 244
    Mak,

Fender is not making a straight-up, honest assertion. Rather he is now relying on utterly unfounded innuendo - but still outside HC policy.

In my opinion, Fender has crossed the line once again, and is afoul of HC's defamation guide. "A defamatory statement is one that would cause an ordinary person to think less of the person the statement is about."

That's precisely what Fender is about with his "defamatory imputations". basically, he is saying that someone is either on the POH payroll or is an unpaid stooge, is he not? How else should we take this:

"a regular poster who by the detail should be earning a multi six figure salary given the depth and accuracy of knowledge, but would rather spend unpaid hours apparently in research to give away for free."

To avoid any doubt, Fender provides excepts from this poster's posts thus making it perfectly clear to all the identity of the poster to which he is referring.

From my perspective Fender is due his own unpaid leave from HC. It can't come too soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.507M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $6 1.963K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
51 93002619 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 60312650 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.