AVE 0.00% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

tangent have YOU been to the last 4 AGM's?Or were you too busy...

1. 3,849 Posts.
    tangent have YOU been to the last 4 AGM's?

Or were you too busy basking in the glow of POH and its followers while its god-like CEO was apparently defrauding it of more money than its EVER managed to generate in actual revenue OVER AN 8 YEAR PERIOD.

Appears to me the onus should have been on those who blindly swallowed everything the CEO/company/board apparently threw at them before they gorged on their own hype rather than the skeptical few who have yet again been proved right.

BTW I do go to the AGM's but my research goes a bit further than worshipping on HC or composing "papers" for thumbs.
    But then you were in Vital et al around the same time as Simon too, I presume...

After all I'm still waiting for the right time to cover the couple of million I sold out at 25c ish. Looks like I'll be waiting a long long time.. maybe 8 years? nice round number isnt it. 8 years of hype... and apparently very very little oversight or critical "research" by the faithful.

So what about you tangent? as your "millions" become "hundreds" still want to question MY processes?

My opinion only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.508M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $6.592K 2.204M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
53 96714175 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 19678077 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.