AVE 0.00% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

Fair call Tangent.Brave, honest and right. But HC isn't anymore...

1. 3,849 Posts.
    Fair call Tangent.

Brave, honest and right.

But HC isn't anymore the forum for a history lesson than its proved to be suited to unbridled euphoria.

While I shouldn't dance on your pain.. only you can decide whether the naysayers will end up dancing on your grave. You could have sold the day Esra swan dived... if only you'd listened to yourself and not "others"

Just for the record I've done at least as much as most on this stock only a long time ago.. simply because I accepted everything I was told at face value.

And I wasn't listening to some rampers on a BB I was following the very expensive, paid, advice of a financial markets operative supposedly tasked with ONLY overseeing their clients interests.

And I've ONLY got it all back in spades because I used it as a hugely painful lesson making sure i didnt get sucked in again. Now I know when to sell. and I do. I make sure risk management comes before anything ANYONE tells me particularly when the "facts" don't change one iota and they derive a financial benefit from that supposed "knowledge"

Rather than get PO'd at posters on a BB I'd be asking the company the hard questions after all imho some appear to have done very very well out of the very long and winding road (and all the CR's) over the years.

After all a stock like this trading at 8c leaves a lot of very unhappy and somewhat outspoken ex-wives in its (downward) wake....

If you listen.

My opinion only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.508M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $6.592K 2.204M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
53 96714175 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 19678077 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.