AVE 20.0% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

Three new Directors appointed, page-90

1. 5,260 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 242
    G.wokk1, yesterday you asked for a link: "If you have a link talking about why they chose to go oxymorphone over oxycodone I'd like to read it."

So, I kindly did your research for you and gave you the link:

http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20130910/pdf/42j8hj5s9yd7j9.pdf

This link provides a rather comprehensive review of every aspect of the company's opioid program, including the strategic considerations driving their commercialization choices.

But, obviously you could not be bothered to read it.

Still, you really ought to do so if only to stop embarrassing yourself with your repeated nonsense and fabrications.

It is one thing for someone to seek understanding by asking sincere questions; I applaud all such efforts. It is quite something else to repeat falsehoods and fabrications in the face of being set straight more than once. Just in case your are too dense to catch my drift, I draw your attention to this particularly egregious lie. YOUR lie.

"Given they are using the patch for topical release only without any systemic involvement suggests that it doesn't work with systemic absorption and is a possible reason why the initial systemic oxycodone trials didn't work."

This is a gratuitous slander and a violation of the Hot Copper TOUs. I'm personally giving you 24 hours to retract and apologize or my next message will be to the moderators. We don't want intentional and persistent willful liars stinking up the place.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.507M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $408 154.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
61 90794613 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 54998583 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.