AVE 20.0% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

Three new Directors appointed, page-92

1. 642 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    g.wokk1

Oxy C has considerable side effect for patients when orally administered for systemic pain relief. My sister had a bad fall a few years ago, lucky to have lived through the ordeal, and she was getting dosed twice a day with Oxy C whilst in hospital undergoing treatment/recovery from her injuries.

She suffered nausea for long periods of time, sometimes she would be physically ill, (vomit). She also experienced dysentery due to Oxy C. Not nice, when one is in traction and reliant upon nursing assistance which doesn't always arrive on time.

In addition she suffered break though pain as Oxy C began to lose effect between doses. Due to the side effects, she cut back on the Oxy C and had to put up with a fair amount of pain as a trade off.

Now for Oxy M...

I believe Oxy M to be more powerful, however it is not widely used because I believe the bio availability of the active is affected when it goes through the gut so whilst more powerful that doesn't translate to better when delivered orally.

An Oxy M patch is a whole different story because it beautifully addresses the issues outlined above.

As a result of POH's revised strategy, Oxy M makes the most sense for the systemic patch and Oxy C for a non systemic patch. So we are now going after TWO massive markets...should we succeed in either or both it will be a game changer for patients, medical industry as well as POH shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.507M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $408 154.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
61 90794613 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 54998583 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.