Three Options if God is Omniscient and Omnipotent .

1. 23,092 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    This is not all my own work , but I agree with this rational.

Religious people tell me that I am going to Hell because I don't believe in their God.

But who's fault is that ?

God knows me , apparently . He knows what I am thinking and the motivations behind every decision I made and will ever make . He is going to judge me at the end , so He will know if I am lying because he knows all. He is omniscient, supposedly.

This means he knows exactly what it would take to convince me of his existence and being omnipotent and all powerful he could just be able to do that . He would very easily be able convince me .

He is after all a fair, just and loving God that wants to save our souls. He sent his Son to do that , gave us some good words, and has intervened in the design of animals, weather and all sorts of stuff.

He would want to do whatever it takes to save me because he is fair and just and loving.

And yet , He hasn't . I am still not convinced. Along with a host of non-believers .

Now that leaves three options.

Firstly ) He just doesn't care about me and I am left to suffer at the hands of His negligence.

Secondly ) He doesn't want to and I am left following his ultimatum to have blind faith in him and follow his every command even though it wouldn't be sincere or I will suffer for all of eternity .

With these two options it is Gods fault if I don't believe in him, and, I will still have to suffer for his own failures.

I will suffer because God failed to convince me. The God that is Omniscient and Omnipotent.

or there is a third option

He doesn't exist .

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.