CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

Mmmmm let me have a thinkOption 1: Unlikely - in fact I would...

1. 3,904 Posts.
    Mmmmm let me have a think

Option 1: Unlikely - in fact I would expect that even if they hit the 15th and it's not a total basket case that they could obtain an extension from existing lenders or another lender would get their foot in the door.

Option 2: Well I would like to see that - Could this include an agreement on some assets - say on some US malls - but not yet the total solution?

Option 3: Should have been made Thursday. At the moment there is no news being released to counter the scaremongering - bad communications management from the company. I would assume here you include anything designed to counter the "ASIC leading management away in chains" - or the "Banks liquidating the company" rumors.

Yeah I agree - most likely Option 3: but I would like to see Option 2.

There is another one not mentioned. CEO standing down. I would expect this will happen at some point. For getting into this position in the first place, for not having the relationships with bankers to be able to work things out quietly and for allowing the companies share price to be pushed around by the media. In the current climate they probably need a different skill set at the helm.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.