VIL 0.00% 1.6¢ verus investments limited

Does anyone have Mr Lee's email or phone number?It appears as...

1. 286 Posts.
    Does anyone have Mr Lee's email or phone number?

It appears as though VIL have outsourced all the PR stuff.

Which means im going to be talking to some goon who has no idea whats really going on, has the last Ann in front of him and has a degree in not answering questions directly but talking in a roundabout fashion until you have forgotten what you called for.

Much like a politician,

Nathan Ryan is the person who said i should call him however he is from a company called NWR Communications, when i googled him apparently this is what another company (ASX:MON) has to say about it:

Mindoro also announced it has retained Nathan Ryan of NWR Communications Pty Ltd for investor relations services in Australia. The agreement, effective January 1, 2011, is for a term of 12 months and may be terminated by either party with 90 days notice. NWR Communications will receive a monthly retainer of A$1,300. Nathan Ryan and NWR Communications have no direct or indirect interest in the Company or its securities.

Wonder if thats how much we are paying him to screen calls.

According to the CRCPL website

"We provide full administrative services, including marketing and investor relations, essential to maximising company value."

And thats who Mr. Craig Nelmes works for. The initial person who replied to me.

Nice of VIL to tell us they were going to outsource public relations. Doesnt bode well for us shareholders....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.