G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

Three Theories for the Great Silence, page-115

1. 9,274 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 834

It is a worthless number either way in regards to $300 or $26 as we don't know the exact mix in either case and the reality is the reported result from GEM auction may have had a restricted supply of the size of gem quality size the market wanted at that time by the buyers so the estimated $300 may be a total furphy unless CJ tells us just what % of quantity lies in each size grading.

It is not a blind auction process and buyers IMO will be sure to underbid on MUS stock knowing the financial position they are probably going to be in or the pressure that GEM may flood a particular gem size or restrict supply on same. It is not a clean game and many players are vertically integrated so have sales channels by the nuts.

MUS need to be totally open or totally closed with any release of details of grading and volume as a inbetween strategy could be a poor outcome. I don't think the ruby market is open and honest enough to draw pricing conclusions but rather very wide pricing bands only valid for demand conditions of day of auction.

If they weren't seemingly getting blackballed either at the auction entry or by graders I would prefer early sales so there is cash flow now even at lower prices rather than last resort financing. What do we get a equity grab loan from related part Regius?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.