G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

Hi Davisite Good to have a green day. I have been saying that...

1. 803 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Hi Davisite
    Good to have a green day. I have been saying that not much is going to happen till the general meeting on the 22nd till the directors have their hands on 30 mill shares in MUS as Resolution 1 is passed and they can say the shares value the lease at fair value due to the sp fall.
    Watch out for Gemfileds, why if they can pick up MUS at 10c to win over even the most stale bull, then this would cost 50mill, but what do they get. Gemfields ex geo has picked out licence 8245L as the one. 50 mill can be covered by the ruby sale in Oct, you can flog off the graphite and importantly remove a competitor. Don't discount this and the BOD defence get the sp up asap. Sure we will get a update end of the month and also the graphite news.
    Positive to see CJ going to the RRS end of the month. Negative CJ has pi@@ed off a lot of shareholders who will not touch MUS with a barge pole ever again. As you say never dull.
    Have to say amazing how many new bees come on board and dont understand the difference in primary and secondary deposits, and the value difference. DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.