EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

Three things Edencrete needs; Promotion, promotion, promotion.

1. 2,969 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 948
    Posters are probably getting sick of me rabbiting on about promotion of our product. But really, I shouldn't need to. The lack of cutting through to the public, generally, and the broader investment community, leaves EDE in a backwater, where hostile and opportunistic forces are able to have too much sway over the share price.
    This afternoon, I did some research to see if I was being too critical on the promotions front. I checked concrete additives on 'YouTube'. An eye-opener. Just a few examples of the more popular videos. 'How to bond new concrete to old,'844k views. 'The wonder of fluid concrete,'165k views. There was PBS video on 'CO2 reduction in cement', by a former Phd student at Arizona U',270k views. Under the heading of 'concreting'there is a video 'How to lay a concrete slab,' put out by Mitre 10 NZ which has 2.1 million views. These videos had experts telling viewers the 'how's' and 'whys' of the product they were using.
    Is there an Edencrete video? Yes. Put up in 2017. A still video of a 'Pour in the Strength EDENCRETE' ad with its features, flashing briefly under the ad. How long was this ad? Drum roll, please! 17 seconds!! It had 404 views.

Not good enough, gentlemen.

There is plenty of good, solid performance material on Edencrete and its variants, which could be put together in a 10-minute video with a voice-over and uploaded onto a platform which is 'de rigeur' for any worthwhile ad campaign. Do a joint effort with Parchem, Mitre 10 NZ or their equivalent, and get a bloody good video uploaded with links to all the concretors and additive companies out there who use, or are willing to use, the product.
    Get your grandkids on to it. They live in the 21st century.

donnybrook

Last edited by donnybrook: 04/07/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.427M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $1 369

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
71 199387450 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 8865304 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.19pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.