AKK 0.00% 0.3¢ austin exploration limited

Sector your here with your time so your flogging the horse as...

1. 429 Posts.
    Sector your here with your time so your flogging the horse as well !
    As you stated in a historical post AKK have potentially alot of oil.
    We have done moderately ok on this stock as we bought in low so some risk has been mitigated by some trades so its not a dead horse to me.
    Got to throw in a previous stock you gave the thumbs up to but accept it might have been off the cuff sticking up for one of your so called buddies. HZR , now if investors bought into that when you gave the thumbs up they would be stung as the timing of your call was well off.May go up but as stated the timing was very obviously out with technical indicators is AKK the same ? according to you yes. according to me its wait and see.
    These microcaps are on the pointy end of the scale with investing the potential upside is truly huge which goes with the risk.
    I did notice recently you stated you dropped a few oilies that wern't going anywhere ,AKK was on the cards so the question remains how much have you been burnt as you obviously must of thought there was some merit in small cap high risk oilies and could of carried out what many do and is not quite pick the bottom of the market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.