JRV 0.00% 1.2¢ jervois global limited

three years down stream

1. 117 Posts.
    I have just read the lastest announcement from DP w.r.t. sending 20 tonnes of Ni/Co bearing limonite to Outotec in their Canadian labs so that they may explore / develop new concepts for metallurgical treatment of Ni/Co laterites.

I had understood that CRR already had the technology to extract the Ni from these laterites. They had spent genuine time and money working with JRV on this and were prepared to put in $45 million towards the development of the pilot plant, looking towards production within a relatively short period of time, then the capitol was available for the major plant.

I still ponder Justice Goldberg's summation about JRV's behaviour in the case bought by shareholders (Jervoisvision) against JRV. "Why is this day different from any other day?" This was a quote from the Jewish Passover, referring to the many warnings God gave to Pharaoh in the form of plagues to release the Israelites from bondage. Each time Pharaoh decided to let the Israelites go, then reneged. The final plague was the death of the first born son.

What is different now, with JRV, compared to the past? It seems to me to be a case of 'de ja vue' - still hinting at 'new technology', 'new research', 'new deals' etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.0¢ $138.5K 12.21M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 301162 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 2352520 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.