ADO 5.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Several months ago I wrote that I was concerned about GC's...

1. 207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    Several months ago I wrote that I was concerned about GC's abrupt trip to Europe. What I feared was Philips rejection of M&G and GC was heading over to smooth troubled waters. I was trying to decide whether to make a profitable exit or hold, (I held obviously as I was and still am quite confident about the HoT with BBI).

In all likelihood I discover from the quarterly, GC's trip was probably (IMO) a trip at the request of a major such as Roche:

"We have improved our capability on the traditional immunoassay platform of
    Microtiter plates to match and exceed the best industry benchmarks using far less
    antibodies. Two European companies are currently evaluating this use of Mix&Go."
    and,
    "Using similar concepts, other new plastics have been coated to show enhanced
    performance in immunoassays. These plastics are being seriously assessed as
    platforms for biosensors. Two large multi-national companies have expressed
    interest in investigating these new Mix&Go formulations in their biosensor programs"

I don't understand yesterdays ridiculous hysteria, this was a sensational quarterly and totally resolved my fears. In fact, other than setting my announcement timeframe back 6 (ish) months, I am extremely bullish about what the SP will be in 6 months.
    I can also say that if I had any spare cash (all tied up at present but I am sorely tempted to sell everything and damn diversification) this quarterly signals that not only is the two major projects going along the scope of works has been increased and the SP will go north rapidly as soon as the work phases are completed. (And no neither project will finish anytime soon but I believe that when they finish the return on investment will be many multiples of many other investment strategies).

AND, I haven't even mentioned my interpretation on the tantalisingly obscure comments on what Ferghana is up to..."and assess the merits of a number of opportunities presented..."

Lastly, if your first impression of the Qrtly was bad and you're a LT holder go back and read it again the tea leaves say good things. To the ST holders I'd expect this company to move sideways for a while, the mining sector seems to be hotting up I'd head there and we'll see you in the new year...

I shall once again return to anonymity (2 posts in 1 year is quite exhausting)!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $6.865K 328.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 1999959 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 218775 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.