RMS 1.60% $1.90 ramelius resources limited

I just hope that more is revealed and soon.As a significant...

1. 548 Posts.
    I just hope that more is revealed and soon.

As a significant shareholder, RMS can have its own board members sit on the DIO board, im pretty sure of that - im just not exactly sure how many for how many shares that they own. Im not sure of the specifics on this but i am even sure that you can get a seat with something like 20%+ control- if someone knows the facts on this then please say so - the issue is that with a small stake you cant get control of the entire board obviously. The fact that RMS have dropped the 3 board nominations i fear may be because they are looking to offload their stake. Hence what prompted me to write the above. Of course im just speculating, but if they offload, i will be eagerly awaiting an explanation of why a takeover was attempted in the first place. Board decisions are made on risk vs reward. The risk that RMS would never control a majority stake were somewhere between very high to stratospheric.

The sooner there is more certainty in this stock the better, therefore im hoping that ego's can be put aside and the directors go about the job they do best - finding gold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.