IDC 0.00% 0.0¢ indochine mining limited

Hi, Barney17, IMO! There is considerable risk of failure...

1. 246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hi, Barney17, IMO! There is considerable risk of failure particularly with a company that still carries a market cap. of nearly $50million , i.e. realistically a goldie ,with a market cap. of $10 million, as some of the junior hopefuls carry, doesn't appear grossly out of kilter in the current market so there could be significant downslide. Unless the outlook for the gold mining industry improves most of the juniors will probably crash. A significant increase in the GP would probably save the industry, I doubt whether that will eventuate though. Money is tight, the risks associated with investments in junior goldies are probably not warranted. IDC may be strong on promise ,or so they claim, but they aren't nearly as strong on providing proof of their 1m oz gold @ 10g/t. As a share holder I am relying on them proving up their high grade deposit or better still having good news regarding a Mt. Porgera,or mini-Mt. Porgera within mineable depths. I await the good news from the big cheese. BOLTA!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IDC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.