IDC 0.00% 0.0¢ indochine mining limited

throw me a bone, page-7

1. 5,577 Posts.
    The markets changed, its rarely a concept that is recognised in any stocks these days. Indochine Mining has always lacked in communication, the problem is that the old board were stuck in the days where no news was good news, and never held stock in the company, therefore never felt it necessary to make announcements. Your Question, is it a risk for significant failure? I do not believe it to be a risk.

I do believe it will have negative ramifications on investors in the short to mid term; as the company will only release information it is obligated to release, or extremely significant news. Although long term, the market cannot deny if we reach production, we will be one of the top producing Gold companies in the world and it will be irellevant if we receive regular announcements.

Thus in answering your Question; During Exploration Phase it is a problem for investors, but not the company. In Production it shouldn't be a problem. Although in saying this, recently the board has been wiped and changed with only a few original members remaining. It may be possible this trend of lack of communication will change in the near future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IDC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.