IDC 0.00% 0.0¢ indochine mining limited

throw me a bone, page-9

1. 5,577 Posts.
    I'm not quite understanding your Question but I attempt to cover the matter as a whole. The company conducted a placement at $0.09, to which they expected to receive $10 million dollars. Instead they received an overwhelming response fulfilling the full Capital Raising of $23 million. Although during their discussions throughout the Capital Raising, other cornerstone investors basically told them that they wished to fund them to production for part of the company. Therefore instead of taking the $23 million dollars offered, Indochine Mining took the required funds from land owners for shares, to keep functional during discussions with cornerstone investors.

Discussion with cornerstone investors remain ongoing. At the conclusion of the Capital Raising there were two parties requesting meetings with Stephen Promnitz, and now there are multiple parties as indicated. The problem at the moment isn't if the company can achieve funding to production, but finding the best pathway. As always cornerstone investors want the best offer for themselves, they don't want to invest if they are not going to be achieving any profit. As a consequence Stephen and the board over the past few months has attempted to dismiss the greedy offers and find the best cornerstone investor.

Cornerstone discussions are ongoing, and due to end within the next two weeks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IDC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.