FML 3.33% 15.5¢ focus minerals ltd

throw us a bone, page-11

1. 439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    OK, I will bite...

@ Recyug,

You ask - "..... your post lacks any substance whatsoever.

If you have consumed copious quantities of alcohol from early morning, then you can be excused, otherwise, on what basis do you come to such a conclusion?"

Well mate, after the plethora of deeply "substance" based posts and analysis from all and sundry over the years shadowed very closely by consistent poor fiscal and production performance, capital raisings and "just in case" debt facilities (will be interested how much of this was used this quarter - although according to all the well rounded analysts here, it should be nil as they are now rolling in money) I doubt that anything that I had to say could or would sway your collective minds.

And as you sit there waiting for the elephants to be plucked out the ground at TI like daffodils, in the vain hope drill results will ultimately save your bacon and send that share price back to double figures, would you be shocked to know that they aren’t even drilling at TI??

Then as some posters have just mentioned, the lead supporting broker for FML in Hartleys are ringing their clients and telling them to bail because they already have a sniff of the high production costs coming for the quarter....all this while they have a buy recommendation out there for the punters to wipe their back sides with.

You ask me if I am trying to be argumentative, whether you like it or not, at this point in time I am trying to offer a counter opinion based solely on past performance and what I see in the magniloquence and blatant number games contained in recent releases. I have come to this conclusion i.e. capital raising as this is their MO and one is due. If you want a deeper analysis that suits your hopes and dreams, wait for the thesis from the brigade, guaranteed it will not be far away.

In conclusion, the basis for my opinion is no more valid than the rampers who have consistently got this one wrong over the years yet they don’t get the same fanatical attacks as those that offer a counter opinion, demanding reason and proof.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.005(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $44.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.5¢ 13.0¢ $5.792K 38.65K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 362 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 20120 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.