FML 0.00% 15.5¢ focus minerals ltd

throw us a bone, page-15

1. 875 Posts.
    Hi Informativeation,

Good post.

Let me respond to you.

"In conclusion, the basis for my opinion is no more valid than the rampers who have consistently got this one wrong over the years yet they don’t get the same fanatical attacks as those that offer a counter opinion, demanding reason and proof."

I don't think that my response was "fanatical" at all. Your offered an opinion. I stated why I believed that opinion was wrong and asked for some reason from your side on why you thought a Cap Raising was necessary. You provided this in saying:

"capital raising as this is their MO and one is due."

History doesn't have to be dictatorial.

"And as you sit there waiting for the elephants to be plucked out the ground at TI like daffodils, in the vain hope drill results will ultimately save your bacon and send that share price back to double figures, would you be shocked to know that they aren’t even drilling at TI??"

Personally speaking, I do not see TI as being a share price saviour in the next 12 months. This is my opinion so your comment must be directed at others. I have been clear in my posts that "nett cash position" is what will see an appreciation in market cap from it's current levels. TI - sure, would be nice, but is still somewhat fantasy at the moment - that may, I hope, change some day. Much of the best things in life come from "pie in the sky" opportunities. Ones where the knockers thought - waste of time and money. Let's wait and see what happens with TI.

"Then as some posters have just mentioned, the lead supporting broker for FML in Hartleys are ringing their clients and telling them to bail because they already have a sniff of the high production costs coming for the quarter....all this while they have a buy recommendation out there for the punters to wipe their back sides with."

Of all the points in your post, this one is the most disturbing to me. If what you say is true, then FML management should be writing to Hartleys informing them that they will no longer be engaging them for their services - of any kind. I am not implying they should lie to save their relationship with FML, but I strongly believe that this approach is unethical and downright disgraceful. What makes it worse is that Hartleys would feel it necessary to call clients based on a "sniff". Either they know or they don't. I guess that's why meteorologists and stockbrokers are said to have the best jobs in the world. Who else can get something wrong 80% of the time and still be considered good at their job.

I am lobbing for the 20% in this instance. Cash costs are coming down.

Come the end of July, we will find out who is telling the truth and who is a shameful liar regarding cash costs.

In summary, I have no basis for objection to your opinion on this forum or elsewhere. In fact, I enjoyed what I just read. We can however, be free to disagree on what those opinions are, all I ever asked for was "why do you have that opinion" - nothing more - and now you have told me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $44.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 15.5¢ 15.5¢ $1.579K 10.19K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7509 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 74930 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.17pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.