FML 0.00% 15.5¢ focus minerals ltd

throw us a bone, page-31

1. 2,158 Posts.
    Wow how quickly fire spreads. All I said was that a CR could happen - was possible. Inform' had a point and good to see the debate but don't consider this a done thing - it is just speculation.

What Recyug states is interesting. Yes the far thinking is excellent and in the past a larger balance sheet was not needed as much when development to sure up production was more vital. A little too slow when CRE came on board but it was not possible after that nor before with the growth they were self financing.

Now we have a new CFO and are reaching a scale that would enable a cash build and this is appropriate. But the BGSM deal finishes in 12 months and they have restricted two quarters in the past 12 months so how is that good to leave. And how much would we be re-rated if we took control of our own milling in Laverton? With development done maybe a leap to supply both Barnicoat and BGSM for a quarter in the transition and maintain some supply to BGSM after that from additional pits - produce 350k oz PA.

Just think about it that is all I am saying. A $15M on Barnicoat would bring it right up to speed and create HUGE benefit and the sooner that happens the better IMO.

I am just speculating. I think we are getting very close to a gold and a gold stock rise and so I make no guess about what price any potential cap raising might occur at.

SP at these levels again brings out all sorts of comments. I can't say any more because some would just think I am justifying for FML and I am not. This restricts further communication here in HC.

Cheers,
    CW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $44.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 15.5¢ 15.5¢ $1.579K 10.19K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7509 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 74930 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.17pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.