FML 3.70% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

Well said Bizzboy,One must ask, when does your patience run out?...

1. 875 Posts.
    Well said Bizzboy,

One must ask, when does your patience run out? As I said before, I am personally in until 31st October and if we don't have 2 consecutive positive cash flow quarters, then finally, I will need to move on.

One wonders what idiots we must be. Actually, I am just speaking introspectively so no offence.

FML Buyback - If it is, then good - and bad. My average price is 5.1c - such a shame given I started buying them at 2.3c really. I look back now and wonder what went wrong. I think i tried to ride Black Caviar to victory in the Grand National when it is a short course horse. Foolish. If they want to buy them back, then get them off me for 5.1c. They still get paid to do their job no matter the share price. One cannot confuse results with effort. Effort is great, but results are the only thing that is going to push me back into the green.

CW Shareholder position comments. If CW is correct and someone is taking a position, then I read this no other way than we are going to see 3.4c shortly. That is not ideal. Maybe we should all just offload at 3.7/3.8 and take a position again at 3.4. Ah, I need to grow a set before I do that. I like the idea of people taking positions. I like the idea of one day having a top 20 which held say 70% to 80% of shares rather then the current 50% to give us less volatility. Not sure it will ever happen though.

Announcements - Well, FML is simply put, pathetic in this regard. They can't even bother to put the Goldoz report, or even reference to it as an ASX announcement - weak. That is a great report and they don't even want to openly publicise it. If FML is a top 5 producer, it really needs to start acting like one. This insular behaviour is getting beyond annoying. A lousy 6 price sensitive announcements in 6 months which so much happening. If only i was in profit, I could perhaps buy a crystal ball - maybe that is their intention.

Feedback - Essentially non existent save for a few well connected posters who are happy to share with us. For the average punter - SFA. Why can't they do something simple like EVN and have a small phone conference after the quarterly reports. They seem to have forgotten of BRR and are not interested in garnering any ideas / thoughts from shareholders except at a shoutathon in November.

Quite frankly put, I am bored - and annoyed. I can't even sit down now with a nice glass of red and enjoy one of FNF's novels - he is now only posting short stories - not even long enough to down a pony.

When I am invested in a company, one thing I do is try and map out when announcements will arrive, and what they are related to. Like a mini calender. I don't do this to trade - perhaps I should. FML more often than not, miss their dates that I pencil in. Some slackness is allowed, but if you are late every day, then eventually the boss will sack you. To be honest, a lot of companies are the same, but it doesn't make it right.

HC need a sentiment of "no bloody idea" as when i have to do the mandatory selection, my mouse hovers over all options including sell. Neither of us know what to think.

I don't know other individual's financial positions in this forum, nor should I. Personally speaking, I have a fair bit invested in FML such that it's performance has a real impact on my finances. Not blaming anyone, I made the call as to how far I would go. For some, it may be a throwaway company depending on how much you have invested, but the all too familiar site of red is starting to eat away at me. I assume others also.

Just having a public whinge really. I know we can't be smiling all the time, but I always wanted those little dimples so maybe I could be a hollywood star. Instead of dimples, I get wrinkles from all too constant frowning.

Over and out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.005(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 13.5¢ $12.79K 91.36K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60148 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 14983 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.