FML 0.00% 15.0¢ focus minerals ltd

BBIf FML are buying back shares they do have to disclose this to...

1. 320 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    BB

If FML are buying back shares they do have to disclose this to the ASX. MLX has been buying back shares for about 6 months, and they would release daily share buy back announcements stating the number of shares and what they had paid for them.

Recyug

Share your sentiments 100%. I know they are a mining company, but internal marketing to shareholders is extremely important as far as I am concerned. Maybe I am overfocused (no pun intended) on this as a marketer, but one thing I have always strongly believed in is clear, effective two communication between any stakeholders. Yes, FML are not alone, and I can only guess that many companies do not want to share too much information as they never count their money while they are sitting at the table. To my mind, if news is going to be negative, it is not going to make it any better sweeping it under the carpet, but better to lay it out next to an action plan of how they are going to overcome the dilemma - unless they don't have the answers in which case they may want to review the management team, or call in a consultancy firm to assist in addressing the issue.

One thing I am not going to do (and I have what is to me a substantial stake in FML) is get upset over things I can't change. I still have confidence in management in the their overall strategic and operational direction, it is their marketing that is letting them down - they probably think, we are a mining company, why the hell do we need marketing? But to my mind a shareholder is a bit like a wife, as you are in a bonded, sacred relationship where both rely on each other. And in regards to this, my policy is happy wife, happy life.

SH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $42.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 158297 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 42500 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.00am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.