FML 3.70% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

throw us a bone, page-7

1. 875 Posts.
    Thanks for the feedback.

@M10 - Good point re: TI, bit it is not just TI that irks me currently. To be honest, that is probably the only thing I would be happy waiting for longer term as I see other issues that need addressing more hastily.

@Steve - Absolutely. They need to be more transparent. For example, and given the massive upswing in production and rapid downsizing of the market cap - it is apparent that cash costs are the main variable where FML stand out in a bad way against their peers. Yet, for the life of me, they can't put together a single page on what they are doing to arrest these costs. Sure, one can read between the lines and see we have a new FC and are increasing grades, but those alone are not actions enough to remedy where we sit right now. Just an example.

Well, I seem to be quickly turning into the antagonist. It is not on purpose, but it's a role that is somehow easy to slide into.

Many posters in here, and on other threads, have talked about the AUD POG and market in general as being an excuse (or reason), for the poor performance of their respective company and of FML. When I plot it up, I see a different story.

EXHIBIT A (Range 22/06/11 to 22/06/12)

This chart is a bit tough to read, particularly if you are colour blind, so in summary, for the past 12 months, here are the stats.

AUD Gold is UP 8%
    All Ords are DOWN 18%
    NGF is UP 76%
    SBM is UP 17%
    EVN is DOWN 11%
    AQG is DOWN 26%
    FML is DOWN 47%

Quite clearly, we cannot place sole blame on the general market and price of gold - FML need to take some of the blame for this sub standard performance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.005(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 13.5¢ $12.79K 91.36K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60148 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 14983 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.