ZFX zinifex limited

someone once said that share prices "never sell for what they...

1. 4,361 Posts.
    someone once said that share prices "never sell for what they are worth but for what people think they are worth" (Garfield Drew).

for essentially that reason, i closed out my short position on zfx (pretty much even) on friday afternoon.

gann, i understand your arguments re bhp vs zfx. however, the fact remains that many buy and hold in anticipation of juicy dividends.....and zfx does pay well. views posted here over the last few days are i believe representative of the majority zfx holders and buyers.

whilst zfx's share price was under pressure after the release of its report, imo, the market has a short memory .....as evidenced by friday's action. the share price was initially under some pressure, but there were equally tons willing to pick up whatever shares were being offered up for sale.

imo, zfx will react to zinc prices for the next couple of weeks....either up or down......but as we get closer to divvies it will become less volatile.

good luck to all holders.

ps wouldn't hotcopper be a wonderful place if personal attacks weren't norm.....nite all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.