FML 3.70% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

throwing the baby out with the bath water!, page-11

1. 716 Posts.
    CW,

If the whole international gold industry is looking at FML why no takeover bid when $250m would've bought this amazing compelling story?

The problem with FML is simple - no actual value creation for shareholders. Increasing a market cap is not creating shareholder wealth when its always new shares issued.

The problem I have CW with this forum is the lack of balance from many posters, yourself included. Everything is always going to come right next quarter, next year, next ???

The FML BOD just need to deliver - simple as that. Could've raised $100m or so for 25-30% if thats the path to fast track and the market and shareholders wouldve probably been 80-90% in favour. Or they couldve focused on being properly cash flow positive and grown organically. I love all the fuss about it taking 5 years to grow organically but if we still own the baby thats fine with me.

We need a back to basics BOD. 49% of a company that is focused on expansion of resources and production but not necessarily profit is not a recipe I'm a fan of - period.

Australia needs to wake to the reality that China through its various tentacles just want to own as much Aussie gold production as they can. And funnily enough they are picking off the decent size resources or potential resources of companies that have been in the dog house like NGF and FML where shareholders are beaten up and the BOD's have pretty much stuffed it up over a length of time. And FIRB don't give a toss about little companies which is why China hasn't had a tilt at Newcrest as that would bring the obvious into the public domain.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.005(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 14.0¢ 13.5¢ $497 3.569K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14865 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 22044 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.22pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.