FML 0.00% 15.5¢ focus minerals ltd

there have been a number of posts to that extent,...it wasnt...

1. 5,909 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 579
    there have been a number of posts to that extent,...it wasnt specifically a shot at CW. I am very grateful of CW's contributions to this forum, it just feels to me that he is biased in favour of management/BOD, and not questioning the redirection enough.

As objectioning holders, we are being labelled as racists & uneducated fools (the latter I'll graciously accept), oh those forum idiots, by the knowledgeable people. Well if those knowlegdeable folk think that this is so brilliant why havent they being buying into it & why isnt our SP in double digits...talk is cheap, & cheaper than me taking me eye off what I was doing & ruining my equipmnet.

All this talk about vision & direction, & what our shareholders have been asking for; I dont recall being asked if i'd like to be diluted into oblivion, I dont recall being asked if I agreed with spending more than we're earning. I dont recall telling BOD to weaken their position so much with a strike that they would accept the first jesus christ to walk in the door, that might save them by diluting the unhappy campers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $44.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1775 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 30587 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.16am 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.