FML 7.14% 15.0¢ focus minerals ltd

Hi bas3 and all,Let me explain my point on 'selling if not...

1. 2,158 Posts.
    Hi bas3 and all,

Let me explain my point on 'selling if not happy' - if you will it is a personal view. The world is a wonderful place, family, friends, experiences - scenery, food, cars, sport etc etc what ever takes your fancy and gives you pleasure or satisfaction.

Holding a balanced portfolio over a few accounts I view companies as something I can buy and sell or buy and hold to make a profit. If they take a direction I don't like or too many mishaps occur then I usually sell and move on.

I did this with NAV at about 16c, had believed and then saw relentless insider selling (on no news against the trend in the market) I could not explain and so I sold and moved on because I was not happy - life is short as soon as I sold (at a loss) I moved on and quickly made the money back. I did not stay and fight no point.

Ditto IAU recently the management took a hit via a partner in Indonesia, then a wealthy local got in cheap etc - which hammered home the sovereign risk aspect and so I sold (at a loss) and moved on. Did I want to stay there and fight and argue as I had that right - hell no I am just a shareholder so not that attached.

Many gold stocks out there that are going to benefit from gold and the Chinese and others wanting it. If I am unhappy with one I don't want to stay and fight it - what is the point? I own a small stake relatively in more than a dozen stocks. I am 55 years of age and have lived through business that did not work out and some that did. I have learned to walk away and not stress as much these days. I have learned to be diversified and to be flexible.

If I was unhappy with SGG or FML I would sell and move on - enjoy life I say there are some things worth fighting about but not that many in the end. I fight for freedom, family, love and honesty and my human rights.

This is what I was talking about without a full explanation. Just a personal philosophy that has saved me a fair bit of angst the past 10 years or more since I worked that out. But do it your way, it is your right to object so not my call. FYI that is why DT put it to you all that way - so you had your say.

CW
    DYOR&DD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.010(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $42.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 15.0¢ $11.12K 74.16K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9711 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 4618 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.59pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.