FML 6.90% 15.5¢ focus minerals ltd

throwing the baby out with the bath water!, page-25

1. 5,909 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 578
    At this point in time, yes, I would rather Bazza D2 as chairman of the board & I find your response rather facetious & disingenuous, what would be better? he wouldn't be under a second strike pressure to save his behind for starters. & well you may laugh that off, but it is not an opinion; it is fact, the current board has a strike & has not improved the SP trajectory since.

You accuse others of being insulting CW, it really is becomming a case of the pot calling the kettle black; you are avoiding some real issues of debate with disingenuous remarks of Ghandi mumbo jumbo, & using headliners like Classic! followed by some drivel about executives & psychologists. You're starting to sound like english is your second language, & that's not flaming, try re-reading your own post..it is completely incomprehensible.

I've not played any man to date (or ever for that matter), I have only sought answers to my questions, I have respected all sides of the debate & despite being resulute in my opinion I have remained open minded to being enlightened to my seemingly short sightedness.

If you must know, I have even reported to MODs the irregular level of thumb downs to posts from pro deal people particularly you, & asked them to investigate the users / user history behind this irregulart level of thumbing down to see if there is an act of manipulation of sentiment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.