FML 6.90% 15.5¢ focus minerals ltd

throwing the baby out with the bath water!, page-26

1. 60 Posts.
    Kal a very good question. Recyug’s point is fair and I would probably find myself in his position too.

A few things to consider:

- There is still 10 weeks to the AGM (A lot can happen in this time)
    - 51% isn’t ideal – neither is a full takeover! Languishing with a market cap under $200M with our tenements is just treading water for a takeover IMO. This would be less of a result and we would be in less control
    - Does anyone know how many Goldies are on their 2nd strike this year? I believe IGR was however not sure on others?
    - FMLs board renumerations seems fair to me. Their performance will be judged by the vote!
    - Has anyone who owns stock and wants to ‘roll the board’ spoken to them?
    - Does anyone know the course of events if there is a 2nd strike. Apologies if this has been covered before.
    - I'll have to check this statistic - however I believe 60% of aussie miners are foreign owned.

Geez Bazza d2 - I was half way down the thread and just about to post how this was one of the decent threads since the announcement with a lot of the personalcomments removed. Then you go and ruin it!!! Just a short note on your comments about cw to f&b - there are a lot of knowledgable posters like Kal, FnF, Pinto, CW, Kentwang, Recyug, JS, yourselves and others who I would imagine have all had breaks from HC. I don’t think there is a ‘top dog’, perhaps just some 'tall poppy syndrome' & serial pests with little substance in their posts which people need a break from. I have seen all of the above people take on opinions and collaborate to understand FML better. And yes at times agree to disagree - this is good. No need to start the us & them - it is a forum like you say.

LennyQUT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.010(6.90%)
Mkt cap ! $44.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 15.5¢ 14.0¢ $12.29K 87.83K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1775 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 6000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.25pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.