FML 6.90% 15.5¢ focus minerals ltd

Hey Lenny, I really dont mind if people dont want to address my...

1. 5,909 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 578
    Hey Lenny, I really dont mind if people dont want to address my concerns, but I dont need to be belittled as had happened for a good week now on anyone opposed to the deal.
    Bazza has worded CW's predicament very well IMO, mayby CW disagrees, maybe not. I respect all the technical knowledge CW brings to the forum, I am greatly appreciative & have learned a lot, & hope to continue to do so. I do feel if he is in a position that he cant rock the boat on the strategic direction that he would be better of to say to us all that he would like to remain impartial & only comment on the technical (mining) side of things for a while. (I cant believe I'm telling CW to shut up....just joking)
    I'm certainly lacking the eloquance to convey my point in a clear & non offensive manner...sorry CW maybe we're both feeling a bit irritable & phrasing things not quite as well as we could, I've clearly drawn a response I was not looking for, & to an extent my own fault for the emotional way I have vented my frustrations about the company.

For the record Lenny, I have contacted the company on a number of occasions in the last year or two not to get any reply. In one instance CW responded to me on their behalf.
    I have asked them for clearer explanation of the change of costs & not got any response. Maybe they feel my questions are too dumb to be deserving of a response. I can tell you I have contacted managing directors of other companies who have had the time & patience to listen to my stupidity with the greatest of grace & even educate me.

I dont feel I had taken a them versus us stance with regard to pro/anti deal posters, I had put up my views to give oportunity to have them addressed/challenged, nobody seems willing or able to do that...which is a bigger worry...am I actually speaking some truth? I'd prefer to be wrong.

All posters like myself have gotten is that we are racists, we cant see the wood from the trees, the big end of town laughs at us & thinks the deal is great. we should sell if we dont lioke it.
    Unfortunately to call a spade a spade CW has indulged in some of that behaviour. I get no satisfaction in having to make that observation, I hold no tall poppy syndrome to anyone here.

what I would like to see is responses of substance, some hard proof of SGs intentions (priors would be good), some hard proof that we aint going to get shafted out of all this & why we should give our trust, & why cant we challenge the boards direction in getting eternally bigger with no divvy in what appears to some, including me; to be growth of our registry nearly as fast as our market cap.

I certainly dont want to fall out with any holders here, we are after all partners. & even if the deal does go through, that doesnt mean I have to sell, I can wait & see SGs intentions revealed for better or worse.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.010(6.90%)
Mkt cap ! $44.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 15.5¢ 14.0¢ $12.29K 87.83K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1775 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 6000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.25pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.