FML 8.00% 13.5¢ focus minerals ltd

throwing the baby out with the bath water!, page-3

1. 875 Posts.
    Hi K,

Couldn't agree more with your sentiment. Given the poor performance over the past 12-18 months, it is reasonable to assume many feel this way about the Board, however, a 2nd strike at a time when Board stability is likely going to be crucial (if the SD deal gets across the line), says to me that you should just sell your shares in FML before the AGM and not waste the paper.

The same people that have enough clout to get SD across the line will be the same people with enough clout to vote on the remuneration. If one gets across, both will. If one fails, both will. I can't see how anyone could possibly vote PRO the SD deal and then knock back the Board who were obviously instrumental in making this happen. Conversely, if you vote against the Board, you don't like what they are doing, then you will likely vote against SD.

Given the full year statutory accounts, if we don't get this deal across the line and keep the Board in play, then we are facing a massive (and that is an understatement) uphill battle to right things. As Bobminer has said, we have a sweet tenements and we should be unlocking value. We really desperately need this cash. Without the Chinese, there just aren't that many options at the moment to raise this sort of capital. Look at this as a gift rather than a burden.

If this deal falls through, I will immediately exit as I cannot see anything but further share price pressure in the short to medium term. So, we don't like the investor, but essentially, this is a MUST for FML. It is MUST for shareholders. I will be voting "YES" to both resolutions. I think it is a no brainer if you are going to stay invested in FML. I can't possibly see what you stand to gain by holding shares and saying "NO". Think long and hard about this!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.010(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.3¢ 13.5¢ 13.0¢ $1.169K 8.898K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 222192 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 67030 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.