FML 6.90% 15.5¢ focus minerals ltd

throwing the baby out with the bath water!, page-30

1. 2,158 Posts.
    F&B I would also be an 'armchair expert' at running a mining company.

Bazza d2 has been a favorite of mine for some time more than happy to play savage argy bargy lately did you notice he turned on me here above - so I answered.

I don't want to talk about 'me' and if I had to be "tall poppy" or whatever and couldn't handle it I would not still be posting would I? False accusations abound.

Some of the libel was reported to me and I was disappointed at some who crossed that line. I have been insulted constantly F&B so what, and FML oh boy, talk about rough. Now you 'perceive' armchair expert does not also apply to me and get precious come on mate we have even spoken, put yourself in my shoes for a quick look.

I am not a company executive, hence would be an armchair expert at this job - and see you would have FML in the hands of somebody with no track record in running a mining house. bazza d2 is a very smart guy that is how he attracted my interest in the first place, but to run FML - give me and readers a break.

For the record I also find Bazza d2 saying readers follow me blindly - I find that insulting to the readers of HC and blatantly wrong too. They have disagreed with me and let me know lately to prove my point. Good, vote against me or what ever takes your fancy it is a free forum.

I have talked about not posting because I have been disappointed to see smart people crossing lines I did not think were appropriate. The problem is that this injects high levels of emotion and investment should be separate from emotion as it clouds judgement

CW
    DYOR&DD.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.010(6.90%)
Mkt cap ! $44.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 15.5¢ 14.0¢ $12.29K 87.83K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1775 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 6000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.25pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.