FML 0.00% 13.5¢ focus minerals ltd

throwing the baby out with the bath water!, page-37

1. 5,948 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371
    When the first BOD meeting is convened, with DT sitting in the big chair, three SD directors to the left and three FML to the right, be left in no doubt that all present know who has 51%.

Unspoken, delicately avoided, no screaming matches, and knowledge that the 51% will eventually correct a situation not to their liking.

Imagine a marriage where the pre-nuptial said the man had 51% say over all things should he chose to wish to do something other than discussed.

I am saddened at all those who have never heard of divorce and disfunctional families. When the brown stuff hits the fan, decisions will be for the 51%.

No more chance of a first strike, let alone a second.

Try and get your head around this outcome.

I would have accepted a 50% outcome, because then everyone gets over their agendas and starts working for the whole company. Thats why Australian companies do it with themselves. FML will have a situation where the agendas will always be in the room just below the table, and those agendas will be achieved (at least one of them) 100% of the time - whatever those agendas may contain.

Will we ever know the agenda? Any comment from anyone other than the Chairman of SD is BS.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 13.5¢ $2.7K 20K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7407 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 9385 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.