FML 0.00% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

throwing the baby out with the bath water!, page-45

1. 875 Posts.
    Well said Mike and Derham,

Basically, Campbell joined us when the share price was 3.3c. Nearly 4 years ago. The ROI he generated for you and I - squat. If you was a venture capitalist, you would have booted him ages ago, along with some others, irrespective of the progress they made.

FML Management have done everything to grow FML, except from an investment and shareholder perspective. I just looked at some old AGM notes and Campbell says at every AGM, he is about creating returns for shareholders. 3 AGM's since, he still has failed miserably. He gets a bonus almost every year and additional options from the employee incentive scheme. I think the Board here also need to accept some responsibility as I don't think his KPI's are aligned with those of shareholders or what he proclaims whenever he speaks to us (which is rarely).

I am gutless. I should have moved on years ago, made cash elsewhere and come back now to buy in more shares at the same price. I don't care about the GFC. FML has grown exponentially in many ways, yet we as shareholders, get nothing.

We need change. Surely any change has to be better than what returns we have received to date. Hardly see them being worse. Vote no and we can all go back to more of the same broken promises from FML. Please tell me I am wrong about broken promises on a continual basis? I am sick of it.

Have a great evening.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 52454 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 2100 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.