CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

throwing ya toys out of the cot

1. 250 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    G'day all, throwing ya toys out of the cot (or not) is up to the individual. This has happened in Stawell Vic where a Canadian Gold Miner and the Local Council have thrown their collective toys out the cot over a recent State Government Planning Ministers knock back of an EES, into an open cut mine project inside the town proper, after a very public set of Review Panel hearings. The debate raging on HC re; the agm etc is very similar to the ill informed comment that is now dividing that town and its citizens. If you were in the Curry, at the AGM (hope the Coral Trout was fresh), then you heard what ya heard and if you were not, then it is just speculation and opinion. Therefore until the ASX or the Company act, the market will do what it always does - do not forget the ASX fell 80+ points yesterday across the board, like all other world markets, on the back of an oil price (not CDU's AGM lmao) that is set no where near us. Just my opinion so please don't let my comments stop ya having fun or whatever is that chunks your chicken - cheers all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.