CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

You're doing very well SB but of course these guys are just...

1. 1,073 Posts.
    You're doing very well SB but of course these guys are just playing around, many of the questions they are asking are totally rhetorical. Why on earth do they think that posters on HC have the capacity, knowledge, and insight to answer the questions that they ' believe' CDU haven't answered themselves? I have yet to read one post where a question has been answered by you or others satisfactorily from their perspective. It is simply because that is not their end game, they know it and many longterm posters on this thread know it.

I continually admire you and other posters who have the patience to respond to the ever growing list of questions being asked by the clique of disaffected posters. If I really wanted to know the answers to these questions, (keep in mind the same questions are asked every single day of the year by some posters like Jantimot, Hoots and Ob) I would have had the intestinal fortitude to get myself to Cloncurry and ask them directly of the exec from CDU. There are many reasons why they don't

I wish you the very best SB as I do to all, especially the long termers

Cheers

Dossa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.