JRV 5.26% 1.8¢ jervois global limited

It is the reward I look after, the negative rating on my posts,...

1. 2,084 Posts.
    It is the reward I look after, the negative rating on my posts, which shows the gut to against the sentiment driving by pains and cheers not by the logic and common senses let alone the vision and insight.

JRV could be great is because its huge Young Nickel mine, which could not be ignored by any one who have the big picture about the economy, resource, Nickel, and human nature.

You need self-awareness and find the chances for you. JRV should not be your position in your life to destroy all of your future hopes.

I am a little player and really hope JRV great but I don't think I could affect its course without matter how many letters I send out to ASIC, which could do something but definitely would not put the money into the market.

Yes, we need the justice but also need the facts. I don't think before the last court, the fact for DP's criminal allegation was enough. Before that the rumors spread everywhere to allege that DP was a theft of JRV asset. I did feel funny. Too much guess work and too many mistakes to think what the big boys would do.

If you feel the pains, you need find a corner to hit until you never want to hit out which would make your mind much more conscious and act much more wisely.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $50.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 1.8¢ $169.1K 8.977M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 1305476 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1219860 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.