RFE 0.00% 0.0¢ series 2018-1 reds trust

thru 50c, page-25

1. 2,795 Posts.
    very apparent this stock is building for a run. May well retrace a little but will be shortlived. Expect news shortly (sales tie-ins, further drilling, flowrates etc) and a steady stream of developments in the coming months + broker upgrades. 2 brokerages I contacted indicated to me they're still following closely and they're yet to put anything out. If this heads north in the next few trading days, get on. In a few years when this is North of $3, you won't quibble if you got in at 50c or 45...given the market caps of others in the sector, this is seriously undervalued by multiples of current price. Remember - no future dilution to occur here and RFE has just about 100% ownership of its leases. Recent transactions in the area have paid up big for the ground and producers. I still don't think people really 'get' this stock....comparisons to Antrim Shale...it's big. And a market cap of circa 50m? Scary.....there'll be no resistance 55 up. Buy and sit for a few months at least....good luck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.