SYG synergy equities group limited

thrust, page-3

1. 394 Posts.
    Yes i am with you i would love to be proved wrong but i can't see that happening.It's there for all of us to see in regards to the lack of interest in SYG from all the POTENTIAL customers that were ready to roll.How many POTENTIAL customers have been named in the hundreds of announcements and how many have signed up?Also out of all the comapnies that have done trials how many announcements have we had updating us on how they went?In about a weeks time it will be a year since SYG first announced that the Department of Defence were talking to SYG and we still have not been updated on how it is going.GEO and myself are not popular on here but we say it how it is and the fact is that it is not looking good.It is up to the team at SYG to get this thing on track and a good way to start is to update us on every company they have done trials with.SYG are looking for a new name so can i suggest they call it POTENTIAL THRUST.The only way to stop the justified negative posts on here is for SYG to deliver on all their promises.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.