SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

I downloaded Google Earth again today to try and get a feel of...

1. 448 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    I downloaded Google Earth again today to try and get a feel of the distance they may have travelled. I understand that they had radio contact twice, so one coould assume they can calculate the distance travelled using the time between the last contact and the speed in which the aircraft was travelling, Anywhere south east from the last received transmission is obviously the target Area.

I am no expert but with all the technological advances with satelite imagery, however if we can spot metals from aircraft at 1000m and car registrations from space, why doesnt someone commission a satelite to scan the target area for heat, metal, life, shange of vegetation or anything which could possible find them..

I really am so sad for the families, friends and associates of these great men and woman, who really showed true Australian spirit to provide real value to its shareholders, for what they must be going through and the pain of not knowing..so very tragic.

May your god give the strength to get through this, my thoughts are truely with you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.