PRC 0.00% 61.0¢ pike river coal limited

The hope is hope, it does not change the real factor.look at all...

1. 1,651 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    The hope is hope, it does not change the real factor.

look at all miners are underground for 48 hours without any food water and oxygen, only have carbon toxic.

it is clear that even no one can walk out by oneself from coal mining tunnel, that means everyone is unconscious at the moment because carbon toxic underground --- 100% no connection/communication channel.

so,the rescue time is very important to all miners who are underground --- it is extremely urgent to them.

they expect us to save them, they can not save them by themselves -- only us.

what I am suggest that I wouyld like to take one person( carry enought oxgen go through tunnel and quick out to have a good look at , and find out if they are still ok, ,and how long they can await for rescue. because we have not seen any second balst since last 48 hours so I would like to say that is less chance to have second balst by next a few hours.-- there is a chance.

sometime we take small risk to take big return, question is how much risk we can take?

I definitely offer it to go through tunnel if it is required. I do not think any skills required as long as I am healthy as normal person--- go and walk through the tunnel( carry amount of reasonable oxygen).

My question is if air condition never be improved underground, just keep drill the holes, to find miners that would not change the air conditions - the risk can not be removed and it still existing.

we have to do something to change thing getting better immeditely. This blast is different to Chilean's one.

This blast is poison,and harm people.

for instance, someone's home has gas blast, emergency service must be acting on it quickly,otherwise people's lives in threaterning.

I really concern about 29 miners' lives....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.