MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

thumb of protest

1. 474 Posts.
    To all MEO holders p!ssed off at MEOs action in issuing capital when more than sufficient cash was sitting in the bank please vote with your thumbs.

To the Directors of MEO:

I hope you are better geos than readers of the stockmarket. I hope you now understand the what can happen when you stop momentum in its tracks in a stock.

It must be close to the worst cap raising decision by any company this year.

While I am free carried through Artemis, I bet there are many who have supported this stock for a long time who you have burnt. I hope you feel satisfied with your actions. Even if Artemis comes in I am sure some holders will miss out because YOU forced them to sell to protect their capital by deliberately undermining the share price.

Honestly, what were you thinking, that the share price would go up? Just in case you still don't get it and for future reference: no cap raising before spud when the share price is trending higher = GOOD; cap raising just before spud when investors can reasonably assume sufficient cash is in the bank = BAD. If you are still having trouble with this concept I suggest you reconsider your current position as a shareholder representative.

OK?

OK

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.