IVR 6.25% 3.4¢ investigator resources ltd

thumbs up for ja and the team, page-2

1. 6,365 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1043
    well said Pethard

the gradual shift away from Uranium was critical and for me the cap raise at 0.18 was the ultimate masterstroke in retrospect although i did not think so at the time of course.. i was perplexed as to why they did not raise higher but when taken in context of the Talbot Group selldown, the raise at 0.18 was clever.. and most importantly, IVR's subsequent allocation of those funds has been very effective and will no doubt create many multiples of itself in shareholder value...

this is really the culmination of so much work and most who have invested in this long term have been prepared to join the dots and picture the pieces coming together.. in the case of IVR the whole will be much greater than simply the sum of those pieces..the careful completion of each piece has not in itself managed to move markets but those who have followed have quietly ticked each one off along the way..

the awesome part about all this is that this recent slow burning rally is just a curtain raiser to the real show.. speculation is building that maybe the larger game is not so much speculation but merely a matter of time...

of course, IVR is still just an explorer but they now have runs on the board, cash in the bank and a pipeline of Paris assays then Resource estimation, Alexander + assays, Hector + assays and by the time realistically that the picture is unfolding for Hector, we could have a drill hovering over Roundabout..

the news is going to flow...and if it's good, big players are going to have to get in..

Well done IVR team.. for sticking with the program and giving shareholders real bang for their buck in a touch market

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.002(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $54.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.4¢ 3.2¢ $79.20K 2.428M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1888421 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 893076 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.