HAW 5.00% 6.3¢ hawthorn resources limited

thumbs up for mr asia, page-2

1. 2,507 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 940
    Can't agree with you patpat. Far too much pointless ramping in amongst the odd factual post. He did the same at CVI despite evidence to the contrary.

How anyone can defend sloppy management and find a positive from continual delays is beyond me. HAW will only rise when they produce results, not from wishfull thinking. They get further behind other companies by dragging their feet and any t/o or fe buyout won't truly reflect the likely worth of their ground as there won't be enough drilling to define just what true value is imo.

I'm all for positive and informative posting but not endless ramps that add nothing to any quality debate.

Looking forward to some news from the company regarding the much delayed drilling programs at Mt Bevan and the gold projects. Supposed to start this qtr after not proceeding as indicated last qtr. Only 2 weeks left before they break another promise.

These are the facts and are the reason why the sp is where it is. Any good news should lift HAW as they are currently marked down to reflect the board's inactivity imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.