CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

thumbs up from proactive investors, page-11

1. JID
    3,676 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 836
    Hi guys,

From this thread I agree that the hardest part is actually finding a stock when it is really undervalued and unloved.

By the time brokers start recommending a company a fair chunk of upside has usually already occurred. Especially with smaller, truly contrarian investments.

Just as an anecdote: I do this full time. Every day I read the headlines of every ASX announcement. It doesn't take long, only about 15 minutes. Often, companies release investor presentations. I read as many as I can every day. Most are crap and are either not worth exploring further or relate to companies that don't interest me, either for company specific reasons or are in sectors that I don't focus on.

Case in point: I read the CFE presentation in about May-09 and immediately started investing once I had done all the usual follow up research. I am now a T20 holder and very happy with this particular investment.

Just sharing how I found CFE, and how I look for other pending opportunities (eg just a few weeks ago CLN caught my eye: I'd never heard of them before reading their presentation)

Cheers
    John

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.