CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

thumbs up from proactive investors, page-14

1. 358 Posts.
    I bought in yesterday for the first time after looking for a while. Hindsight, I perhaps should have waited as a retrace was due after a 40% rise over the last few weeks. I want to have a holding before any news next week so this short term 'should' ideally prove to be consolidation. I don't try to pick tops or bottoms. As Bernard Baruch said, I just aim for a part of the run. Mr Market will tell us though next week and always happy to eat my words in the pursuit of knowledge and understanding.

I come from the Jesse Livermore perspective where a price can never be too high and some of the recent charts showing broken trends resonate with me. I am looking forward to next week. I also think the selling of CopperCo assets will plug the hole that the reduced IPO will create. So, also looking forward to the 10c+ dividend also. The increased holding in the IPO is a best case IMHO. Being an ex CopperCo holder I know this.

Also, at the risk of being perceived as critical, I think a lot of CFE holders love this stock. You should recognise the risk associated with this and try to remove this association. Making money that potentially changes you situation in life does make it hard.

Good luck holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.