CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

thumbs up from proactive investors, page-9

1. 48 Posts.
    I have been buying since 42 cents (wish someone had told me about these guys earlier) and have now loaded up over 500,000 shares in this incredible business. still buying now and will continue to do so Average price is now at 47.5 cents and rising as i continue to buy. Still feel they are severely undervalued and have significant upside potential

This is one of the best and unique models i have seen in the industry - dont buying

I work in realestate acquisitions and it is obvious the real money is in the deal on the front end (buying well). This is what Tony Sage knows and why CFE is killing it. He is securing undervalued desperate assets then proving them up and flicking some on. THey are also mining so they have an underlying cashflow rolling in while we recognise the huge profits of selling some assets for unbelievable profits this has all come about from having balls to come in and buy when everyone was desperate to sell

CFE all the way. The launch sequence has been initiated and we are counting down for take off!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.