SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

thumbs up if you don't want 2 sell you holding

1. 2,196 Posts.
    Good idea Bloodmarry, to give the feel of sentiment.I respect you as you were the first person to engage with me when I joined HC and posted my first post.In fact I said I would fly you to Perth for the $1 party-that still applies.

The way I see it is if GJ recommends we accept the T/O for whatever price, it will be for very good reason, as we all know his intelligence and expertise. It will only be because there is no possible other way that he can see that SDL can get the project up and running.He will not recommend it if he believes we can get a JV partner, he will not accept the takeover if he believes we can get the approvals from both govts and the necessary finance. He will make the wisest decision for all of us and if he recommends the T/O I will accept because I know that this is the only outcome that management feel is possible.

There has always been the lack of absolute certainty that SDL will see this project through, in my eyes, due to the complexities of dealing across to African countries, but never have I doubted that the world class resource would not be exploited.Either way it gave me the confidence to invest, albeit with spare funds only. I am struggling to find another project that I can put funds in with the large, high grade resource (of any type) equal to that of SDL.

Either way good luck holders.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.